SEARCH AND SELECTION
- Thorough discussion of the client´s area of business, activities, strategy, organisational structure and most important aspects relating to the basic underlying conditions.
- Based on this analysis, a detailed position profile is drawn up defining the required professional and personal qualifications.
- Recommendations are submitted on the most suitable course of action for the particular search, and client´s approval is obtained.
- The search process to be followed to fill a specific vacancy will be recommended based on the analysis of task, required qualifications, and organizational environment of this position.
- Only a targed, selective and discreet search will produce a result that meets the justifiably high expectations of the client and, at the same time, satisfies the terms ans aspirations of the potential candidate.
- In close liaison with the client, a systematic research is carried out in the respective industries and preparations are made for direct approach.
- Discreet contact is set up with potential candidates to sound out the level of interest and check the key criteria and requirements of the position profile.
Print and Online Advertising
- Preparation and placement of an advertisement in print and online media - national, international, or in regional, specialist or trade media.
- Announcement on HPP website.
- Establishing candidates through social media.
- Interested candidates are provided with preliminary information by phnone.
- applications received are screened and evaluated thoroughly.
- Confidential meeting with qualified candidates to exchange more detailed information.
- Decision on mutual basis regarding the subsequent course of action.
Reporting and Presentation
- Repoting back to the client about the candidates on the short list.
- After obtaining permission from each of the candidates, the client is informed of teir names and supplied with a written report.
- The approved candidates are introduced to the client.
- Full assistance is given during the subsequent talks and negations until the contract is signed.
- Personal references are obtained with agreement of the candidates.
- Close contact is maintained with the client and his new employee to ensure that the cooperation is proceeding well and that integration has been successful.